Buy Camera Nikon
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A chamber or round building
- Bishop Nikon (Liolin) (born October 9, 1945, New York City) is an Albanian bishop who serves as the head of the Orthodox Church in America's Albanian Archdiocese and New England diocese.
- ' , also known as Nikon or Nikon Corp.''', is a multinational corporation headquartered in Tokyo, Japan specializing in optics and imaging.
- Vibration Reduction. This is Nikon's nomenclature for a lens which has the ability to correct for "Camera Shake".
- bribe: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- Obtain in exchange for payment
- Pay someone to give up an ownership, interest, or share
- Procure the loyalty and support of (someone) by bribery
- bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
Nikon D3100 For Dummies
Unlock all the secrets of the powerful new Nikon D3100 DSLR camera
Author Julie King knows how to teach newbies, and in this handy guide she?ll help you get the very most out of the powerful new Nikon D3100. Say you?re already an experienced photographer? The helpful tips and tricks in this friendly book will get you quickly up to speed on the D3100?s new 14-megapixel sensor, continous video/live focus, full HD video, expanded autofocus, and more. As a seasoned instructor at the Palm Beach Photographic Center, Julie anticipates all questions, whether you?re a beginner or digital camera pro, and offers pages of easy-to-follow advice.
Helps you get every bit of functionality out of the new Nikon D3100 camera
Walks you through its exciting new features, including the 14-megapixel sensor, continous video/live focus, full HD video, expanded autofocus, and the updated in-camera menu
Explores shooting in Auto mode, managing playback options, and basic troubleshooting
Explains how to adjust the camera?s manual settings for your own preferred exposure, lighting, focus, and color style
Covers digital photo housekeeping tips?how to organize, edit, and share your files
Tap all the tools in this hot new DSLR camera and start taking some great pix with Nikon D3100 For Dummies.
My Life in Cameras - Nikon D700
Meet the newest member of the family. Yup, I dood it. At the time of this posting, I've had the D700 for about 5 days. I haven't had time to learn much about it, except for what I could make work under a couple of "live fire field trials", falling back on what I learned of Nikon logic and function from working with the D40. My "slow approach" to the D700 is mostly due to my perverse nature. The weekend before I made this purchase I had a final major effort, a grand last hurrah with my D40. On Saturday the 14th, I covered a dance workshop with the legendary Leila Gamal at Mona's studio. That evening was Ayperi and Misha in two Valentine's Day performances at the Med Hookah. Next day, the 15th, was a wedding reception at the Med Hookah for Mona and her husband Randy Chase. 11 dancers were scheduled to perform for the attending guests.
That evening I downloaded 3874 images to my computer.
So It has taken me a little time to put that job to bed. :-)
And I knew that if I started playing with the D700 before I finished that job, i'd never finish it. If it were my own photo study, I'd have probably fallen to the temptation, but that weekend shoot was important to a lot of other people, and I couldn't afford to be sidetracked. I'm just about done - cd's and dvd's delivered, and my own selected photos of the events are posted, for the most part.
Now I can start playing with my new "friend". At least I hope it wants to be friends. I hope I can live up to its expectations!
Oh, there's that 50 mm f/1.4 prime lens I bought to use on the D40. It works perfectly well on the D700. So it wasn't a wasted purchase after all.
Oh again. Yes, that is the Nikkor 24-70 mm f/2.8 lens attached to the camera. Good glass on a good camera. Nothing else really makes sense, does it?
Nikon D3S at Kuala Lumpur
Nikon Corporation announced the introduction of its newest FX-format digital SLR flagship for fast response and high light sensitivity: the Nikon D3S on 14 October 2009.
To me the camera is a let down because:
1. I would love an ISO level of below 100, instead the ISO of the D3S is Lo 1 (ISO 100 equivalent) up to Hi 3 (ISO 102,400 equivalent) or ISO 200 to 12800.
2. D-Movie function, come one, if I want a video function I will buy a Full HD video camera which is small enough to be carried around.
buy camera nikon
A picture-perfect beginner guide to the new Nikon D5100
Eager to take a shot at using the exciting new Nikon D5100? Then this is the introductory book for you! Aimed at first-time DSLR shooters who need a friendly guide on how to use their camera, this straightforward book is packed with full-color images that help demonstrate how to use features of the Nikon D5100. Coverage explores the on-board effects, low-light settings, and automatic HDR shooting. Clear explanations detail the ways in which you can use the new features of the Nikon D5100 to add unique shots to your portfolio while an explanation of photography terms gets you confident and savvy with this fun DSLR camera.
Covers basic camera controls and functions, shooting in auto mode, setting photo quality, and navigating menus and the view screen
Introduces the basics of photography, including the settings that control lighting, exposure, focus, and color
Addresses the new low-light and HDR settings
Encourages you to use the new onboard effects features and shares tips for improving images with editing software
Get a grasp on the fun Nikon D5100 with this fun and friendly guide!
xenon flash camera phone
flip camera video
ubuntu web camera driver
network camera india
3d camera wiki
camera shop edinburgh
nikon camera d3000 review
canon 50d camera sale